Monday, October 1, 2012

Wedding venue = booked!

I have been very lazy to update this blog. But I need to find the time to.

I blogged about not having a venue yet last August, although we scheduled for an ocular that same month. I haven't written about our visit here because we still weren't sure. But, as some of you may know, we already booked our venue for our wedding. We paid 50% for the rent last September 14! Hurray!

I won't be posting the details of the venue here for the reason na not everyone is invited naman. So dedma! Hahaha! Baka may mga gatecrashers pa. But I'll be posting pictures na rin. May clue! I hope you can imagine. My fellow w@w members naman know my signature (na may date and venue) sa groups so no worries.

Pros: Garden venue! One venue for preps, ceremony, and reception
Cons: Can only accommodate up to 160 pax comfortably, garden is not that spacious to put an aisle

Sige, more explain na lang sa pictures!

















































3 comments:

  1. where is this located?
    Really love the place.It's ambiance is so perfect.. Thank you for sharing this pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never go wrong with this venue!:) I am biased of course hahaha!:) Wala lang... your documentation brought back so many fond memories of our wedding here in spite of the stormy weather, this place is really beautiful and cannot imagine not having our wedding here. Plus the house and the amenities is awesome. Sarap balikan :) Glad I stumbled upon your post. :)-JP&Krystle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ate Krystle! Patulong naman sa arrangement! Pano nyo sinetup yung chairs for ceremony? Diba Christian wedding rin kayo? Thanks!

      Delete

Comments?