Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Prenup official pictures

As promised, here are our official pictures from our prenup. It was a fun experience, despite it being our first time, and I would definitely say it wouldn't be our last.

We had our prenup last September 8, and got the pictures last Saturday, September 16. Fast, noh?

Photographer: Ernest Santos
Location: Camera Cart Studio & Moonleaf
Hair: My sister
MUA: Ana Victorino

What I loved about our photos is that binigay sya samin without much edits, like we have the freedom to apply filters depende sa kung ano bet namin. What I didn't like (which I also addressed na to the photog) is that our flaws are not retouched. I have some scars and Gary has some pimples and redness pero di yata napansin e. Pero since I believe I can do some magic with Picasa naman, and push the pixels with photoshop, I can edit the pimples, the scars, and my kargador arms on my own. Haha! Edit ko rin nose ko and my elephant legs.

Sige, so here goes. I hope you enjoy. Sorry if minsan may umulit ha! Di ko na napansin! Anyway, edit ko muna yung iba tapos release na namin ang official prenup talaga. Yung pwede for printing! :)


Silhouette


Yey jumpshot




Tawa ng tawa, gusto mag-asawa


Unggoy and multo

Di kita pinilit ha!










Time check: time to get married! Chos!










Love this!

May battle scars ako sa likod








Save

The

Date






Isang set ulit:



Mother and child peg HAHA!


























Antoque












Ang beer milk tea na to o ang pag-ibig mo?











6 comments:

  1. I love the last photo best! ang ganda ng pics! biglang gusto ko ulit magpaprenup. hehe dami rin pala magagawa kahit nasa studio lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis jam! Oo naman dami magagawa. Aaaand the best part ay hindi ganun kagastos unlike sa outdoor. Kita mo naman yung supplier peso power ko diba. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ate Ivy congrats to you and to your soon to be husband! So happy for you! :) I enjoyed looking at the pictures :) hehe sexy nyo po sa black dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Kinilig naman ako sa inyo ng fiance mo. :) I wish both of you the best in life! :) Hope you update us with your wedding preparations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny and Maggie! Thank you! Update rin ako sa preps this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments?