Monday, September 10, 2012

Prenup BTS Pictures

I hope you read my prenup kuwento, if not, click here, since that contains our prenup details. My sister who accompanied me took pictures of everything. I'll do some side kuwento as you browse the pictures.

The official prenup pictures are to follow. (Our photographer said it would take about a week.)

All the photos are not digitally enhanced.

This is my bare face. My sister did my hair. I was supposed to have my hair done by Ana as well, kaso we only have 30 minutes preps time so make-up lang inavail ko.

Ana doing her magic. With Gary (in pink) kalikot ever sa likod and Ernest (our photographer, in blue polo) waiting for me to finish

This is me after my face was prepped (Tone, foundation, conceal, contour, brows)


Almost done with make-up

#1: White shirt aka pahinante look
Ok, this one is not glam at all! Haha! We look like pahinante/manggagawa. Di ko alam peg namin. Dapat kasi Patty Laurel pero di achieve! Chaka khan! Lol! Eto pa yung mga awkward poses namin. 

#2: White shirt with red heart
Ayan effect ang red heart. I wish it was bigger though.

Nagtatalo na naman kami. We always try to outwit one another. Charot! Feel ko di matatapos ang araw na wala kaming pinagtatalunan. Pero di rin matatapos ang araw na hindi nya ko mapapa-smile at mapapa-kilig.

This couple is really cute! As in cute size! Haha! Ang cute kase nila kasi Ernest shows Astrud his shots tapos parang OK ba ok ba. Haha! Chemistry much. Haha! I know love when I see it, and kitang kita ko sa dalawang 'to. Can't wait for your wedding rin. :))

#3: Sakal-sakalan chenez!

Eto peg namin:
Di nga lang na-achieve kase nakalimutan kong taray-tarayan pala dapat. Chaka ko lang. Argh.

Le sigh. Ang laki ng tiyan ko and puwet. Ang cute ni Gary pag naka-formal, in fairness.

Le sexy back. Chararat!

#4: Hubadera meets her number 1 fan. 
Chos. Ang daming airtime nung long sleeves ni Gary. This time around pa-fold effect. Pati nung infinity dress ko which I converted as a palda. I borrowed Iya's tube top, and my mommy's beautiful necklace. You could actually see my engagement ring.

My head is big because my brain is bigger than my boobs. Chos!

Suot ko pala ang perlas ng silanganan. Effect!

Save the date!

Gary's actually internalizing. Chos!

I love this picture so much! Ang ganda ng mata ko. Char! Purihin ba sarili? Si Ana nag-make-up nyan! Bagay saken naka-falsies forever.

#5: Red dress + airtime for long sleeves and palda again! We needed to lay down (as per Ernest's instructions so I patong-ed my red dress naman. We looked so tired already (that's because we were!). When I was looking at the pictures I was thinking of the song, "If I stay here, if I just stay here," but I don't know the title. So I asked my friend (Hi Kache!) what's the title, sabi nya, "Hindi ba, 'if I lay here'?" Haha! Fail! Wow mali! The song I was thinking of is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. 

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?


Astrud's really maalaga!

Najubos na yung damit ko, so we had to wrap up the shoot. We decided to shoot around UP Diliman campus but it was raining.



Since the studio's in Maginhawa (UP Village), we passed by Moonleaf, and Ana (my make-up artist shown above, grabe mukha lang akong nanay na maganda sa picture namin!) mentioned something about the french macaroons yata or something regarding Moonleaf, and the next thing we knew, we were driving towards Moonleaf near ABS-CBN.

Thank God walang tao masyado! We had an impromptu shoot there over cupcakes and wintermelon milk tea. Side kuwento: January 1 yata when Gary and I went to the same Moonleaf Branch, and lagi na kami nagmimilk tea. Our favorite right now is Gong Cha's Wintermelon Milk Tea. 

Here are some shots:


Alam mo yung maganda, kahit blurred, maganda pa rin. Chos!




Our team!


Props!

Favorite thing to do. Chika + milk tea + picture

<3

Props!

O-ha!

Some of our best shots were take inside Moonleaf. I think it is God who brought us there. Sobrang galing ng plan ni God, kahit di pa sya included sa plans namin na dun mag-shoot, when we went there, everything's perfect. Walang tao, dedma ang staff sa shoot, and favorite namin ang milk tea. We treated the whole team to milk tea and everyone went home happy... and tired.

My make-up after the mess!

Foundation day! I love falsies!

 My poor baby's so tired. Drayber + kargador + model extraordinaire. I love you forever and always.

PAGODA COLD WAVE LOTION



5 comments:

  1. Haha! Ang cute mo Ivy! I love your blog na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the captions. :) Looks like a fun prenup shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading The Happy Bride! Your comments make me happier! Hihi! Can't wait to share the actual photos. :p Super fun shoot nga, sana maulit muli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chararat ni merlath. Ang daming kabaklaan. Baklushi ka. Wala ahong picture

    ReplyDelete

Comments?