Saturday, January 5, 2013

Supplier Updates 2

Months ago, I made a similar post for our supplier updates. A lot of our suppliers changed!

I'm sharing with you our dream team. The people who we hope will make our dream wedding a reality.

Venue: Rosemont Gardens, Tagaytay
(Backread my posts and you will see photos of the place. We decided on a Tagaytay wedding as a compromise between the two of us. It turned out as one of the best compromises we made.)

Photographer: Ernest Santos
(Amazing photographer! We love our prenup shots. This January/February, we are scheduled for another prenup.)

Videographer: Kier of Photo MNL
(I met Kier months ago and I loved talking to him. Excited to shoot our prenup videos. Super fresh ng gawa niya, and mukhang mahal!!! At par with sikat videographers, promise. This guy has a lot of potential I tell you. Check out his vimeo: Kier Bulseco)

Caterer: Purpledish
(Our favorite supplier so far! Sobrang spoiled lahat ng PD brides, madali kausap. We hope makadeliver as expected since malaki rin ang promise sa wedding industry :) Got a 30% off sa package namin )

Stylist/florist: Gideon Hermosa
(Our package with PD ay kasama ang basic ni Gids. But we plan to upgrade sana our background and yung flowers - kung makakahanap ng sponsor! Pag-iipunan pa but I'm deadset on having him kahit sa flowers ko lang)

Gown: I asked a friend a favor to make my gown! Yehey!
(Had my first fitting last December 15. I cannot post pics sabi nya! Pero kebs! I'm so excited for my gown, 2nd fitting this January 20.)

Invites: Artwork by Sheryl Peralta
(Pia Rebucas-Tolentino had her Save the Date artwork made by her and a lot of w@wies loved the work, so I asked for the number as well. She made an Alice in Wonderland inspired border/bground. Super cheap lang ng paggawa ko! Demanding much bride. Fast and easy transaction, pero finafinalize pa namin the colors. )

Honeymoon: Hongkong!!!
When Gary went to Germany to study, naghanap ako ng mga deals online. I saw a seat sale sa Air Asia. We only paid 6400 for roundtrip tickets to Hongkong! I know there are cheaper deals than this pero April is vacation month and late na rin kami naka-book. First out-of-town trip as a couple.

Entourage flowers and boutonniere:
DIY! Sapilitan!

So far, yan ang major suppliers na I know. I hope by February complete na. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?