Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LDR drama

Dear Labs,

It has been a month since you left. I know you'll ask kumusta na ba ko. Good news: I'm fine and dandy. I'm super excited kasi 5 months na lang wedding na natin.

Kaso, ang hirap ng long distance relationship.



You said I can do this. That two months is just a short period of time. You're wrong. I feel my throat hurt right this very moment while I am typing this. I can't hold back my tears.

With you gone, nobody laughs at my jokes. I have a weird sense of humor that only the two of us understand. Our inside jokes and our secret codes. I miss the way your eyes twinkle when you laugh with me. Or at me. When I'm being stupid, or when I lose an argument with you.

Nobody takes me out on a date. Good thing is, I've met and reconnected with friends. I met my designer, I met our videographer, I met my future bridesmaids, I even slept over at a friend's house. I bonded with my barkada, and realized why high school friends are forever. My friend said, "Buti na lang si Gary nakatuluyan mo. Sya lang nakakabara sayo e." And she was right. That made me miss you even more. I miss our dates and how you always pay for them. I miss the way you try to be a food critic at every resto we visit. 

I miss being with you. I miss sitting with you. I miss riding in your car. I miss holding hands with you. I can ramble on and on on how much I miss you, but that won't change the fact that you're there, and I'm here, approximately 10,000 kilometers away from you. It's killing me. :[


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?