Friday, August 31, 2012

Dear future kids

Dear kids,

Today is the last day of August 2012. Seven months from now, your daddy and I will get married. I don't know exactly when you will be born, but I know for sure that when that time comes, Daddy and I will both be ready and excited. Hihi!

Daddy's working his ass off every day for our dream wedding. Mommy's a lazy ass, and a worrier. I think planning a wedding is fun. But I don't earn that much. So expenses scare me. Your daddy says he'll find a way. He has always been a good provider. And I am such a bad spender. Hahaha! You might think I'm the bad parent, noh? But I'm the one doing all the wedding planning stuff. Your daddy just spends for everything.

We're complete opposites but I hope you won't mind. At least you'll get the best of both worlds. 

Someday, you'll get married, too. If you end up like me, I want you to look for someone who's like your dad. Dependable, ambitious, patient. And if you end up like your daddy, look for someone who's like me. Sweet, caring, stubborn. Hahahaha! See, we're really perfect for each other. We rarely fight now (that, or your daddy's too patient lang with a PMS-ing bride-to-be) and we always look forward to seeing each other. We're both too excited to share our lives together. We're excited to have you. All six of you! Haha! (Okay, 6 is the maximum.) Someday, when you get married, find someone who believes in God and believes  in you. Yup, just that. No need to find someone who will be like your dad/mom. But it would also be cool if you do. Haha!

I hope to be a cool mom someday.

Lovelots,

The happy bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?