Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How-to: DIY Save-the-Date/Monogram Done in 5 minutes

Hello! I just wanted to share how easy-peasy it is to DIY a monogram. This isn't our final monogram yet, I just wanted to show you how I'll make one. Haha!

What you need:

1. A picture with your preferred border/background, for mine, I used this: 
2. Picasa
3. Font (I used Soymilk)
4. Inspiration :)

Step 1: Open the picture of your border using Picasa.
Step 2: Crop the picture if you want to (had to crop mine because of the white empty space at the top)

                         
Step 3: Insert text.

Step 4: Change the font to your desired style and color. To change the color of the font, I used the color dropper tool, and pointed at that cute pink tulip using the color dropper



 Step 5: Resize and rotate as preferred!
Step 6. You can leave it at that (picture above). But I decided to add our wedding date as well by repeating steps 3, 4, 5. Press Ctrl + S and you're done!!! :) 



1 comment:

Comments?