Saturday, August 4, 2012

Supplier Updates 1


I made this myself. Haha! Okay! I stole the picture from the internet. But I added the texts myself. Practice makes perfect (and I intend to DIY our invites and other stationeries.)

As stated above, it's 8 months 'til our wedding day. Truth is, I'm giddy and excited. I'm posting this to keep track of all the things I need to do, and all the things we've accomplished so far.

Booked suppliers

Venue (Ceremony): Bonsai Garden, UP Diliman
Lights and Sounds: Rejectkrew
Caterer: Purpledish Catering 
Stylist: Gids Hermosa (bundled with caterer)
Photographer: Ernest Santos Photography

Target suppliers

Venue (Reception): Ang Bahay ng Alumni, UP Diliman
Gown: Ate Magda (To be discussed)
Suit: Onesimus
Photobooth: Celebrations! 
Bridesmaids' dresses: KKB!
Invites: DIY
Videographer: Reymark Maglonzo Films
Make-up Artist: Ana Victorino

What have I forgotten? I'll get back on this next time to update. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?