Monday, August 27, 2012

A Letter To My Bridesmaids

Hi Girls,

We have a silly kind of friendship. The one where we can be honest, crazy, and stupid. I had a wonderful high school life with you. Sabi nga ni Gary, nakakatuwa raw tayo magkakaibigan. We can go for months without seeing each other, yet magkakaugali pa rin raw tayo. It's like we're never really apart.

I never expected na ako ang unang ikakasal. Let's exempt Krung's wedding because it was fake anyway. Pero honestly, I thought it would be Dalags, because of her serious relationship back then. Or Tarsh, because she would get pregnant. But me? I never thought it would be me. Charot! Of course, I always wished that I would get married early, and have beautiful and mabango babies. And all of them would have codenames din. Haha! Anyway, please be generous ninangs when the time comes.

Girls, because of you, I've learned that I can be accepted for who I am. Alam ko ako pinakamasamang ugali  honest sa inyo. We all know that. Still you loved me and accepted me and laughed with me. Dahil dun, alam kong ganun rin dapat ang qualifications ko sa lalaki. Someone who will accept me for who I am. Someone who will love me despite of my imperfections. Choz! Perfect kaya ako! And someone who can laugh with me. I've read somewhere na ang sukatan ng happy relationship ay yung number of times you've laughed together/at each other. Siguro, that's also the reason why I'm choosing you to be my bridesmaids.

Pagdating ng big day ko, I'm pretty sure I'll be stressed out and for me laughter is the biggest stress reliever. Not for Evs, na sasakit na naman ang scoliosis for sure pag tumatawa.

I'm excited to be with you ulit. Naaalala ko how childish and weird we were. We still are the same people. Only prettier and fatter, except for Evs. :)

Amor, Athena, Cathlene, Cherith, Quinia Su, Dalags, Tarsh, Krung, Evs, I've chosen you to be my bridesmaids. Walang urungan ha?

Lovelots,
The Happy and Childish Bride

PS. I might add someone pa. Pero conditional pa rin. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?